Style | Monki Dungaree Dress


Denim pieces account for most of my wardrobe but finding ones that actually fit properly, especially dungarees, has always been a bit of a challenge. In the past most brands of dungarees I've tried have been too baggy or fit awkwardly around the waist. I finally found this dungaree dress from cool Scandi fashion brand Monki last month and it fits perfectly.

Dungaree Dress - Monki | Shirt - ASOS (old) | Sneakers* - Reebok | Bracelet* - Fiyah | Ring* - Magpie On The Run



As well as the fit, I love the bleach wash and rose gold button detailing. This lighter hue is definitely perfect for the warmer months and wore it with a loosely tucked in striped shirt from ASOS (an old favourite) and a pair of Reebok Freestyle Hi from the Face Stockholm collection*.


Accessories-wise I always tend to keep things pretty minimal so only wore a couple of pieces here. I love anything with a classic, simple design and this sterling silver Link Bracelet* I received recently from Fiyah really fits the bill. If you're interested, the brand has also supplied a discount of 10% off orders when you use code 'FRESH'. The ring is an old favourite from Magpie on the Run, I'm pretty much always wearing it!



Photography - Mike Burchardt | @burchardtlens


*samples - read my disclaimer here.


What have you been wearing? 

Lesley x