Skincare | Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix


Founded by Maria Hatzistefanis (aka Mrs Rodial), skincare brand Nip + Fab aims to provide 'premium skincare and everyday prices' with most products retailing between £8 - £25. The brand creates a whole host of products aimed at helping improve skin hang-ups like cellulite, scarring and anti-aging. I've been using a variety of their products which were sent over in September last year but the Glycolic Fix range has held my attention most.


Glycolic acid helps clear blocked pores, remove dead skin and deeply cleanse. I've dabbled with applying home chemical peels in the past including Glycolic acid (see here) and it made a massive difference to my skin. The problem was I like skincare to be convenient and I found the process of using home peels a bit cumbersome. I'll admit I am lazy with skincare. I like to apply a product and just leave it to work it's magic but this is where Nip + Fab really have it nailed. There's a lot of products to choose from in the range so it's easy to get your ideal 'fix'.

I have 6 of the 10 products in the Glycolic Fix range and, whilst I've loved all of the ones I've tried, realistically it's quite difficult (and unnecessary) to use any more than 2-3 products in the range at a time, especially if you're looking to still use other products/brands alongside them. My favourite products of the 6 I have are the Cleansing Fix (£7.95/150ml)*, Night Pads Extreme (£14.95/60 pads)* and Radiance Shot (£19.99/30ml). 

The Glycolic Cleansing Fix sees the most use as I tend to reach for in the morning and at night. I've used this cleanser consistently since I got it and you only need the tiniest amount. It cleanses so well and my skin feels so smooth and moisturised afterwards. I've already purchased a replacement for when this runs out so this is now a staple in my skincare routine. 


I use the Night Pads less often - usually 2 or 3 times a week just before bed as recommended - and my skin feels brighter in general and less congested. The name 'Extreme' makes it sound scary but you barely feel the product on the skin and I've not found any redness or irritation when using these. The pads are soaked with 5% glycolic acid (the highest concentration in the range) alongside salicylic, lactic and hyaluronic acid. They're not as concentrated as the home peels I mentioned above but the convenience of using these sold it for me. I usually just smooth a pad over my face before my head hits the pillow and that's it. There's enough product on the pads and the tub hasn't dried out since I've been using them. As you don't need to use these all of the time they last for months and are well worth the price.

The Radiance Shot launched fairly recently is the priciest of the bunch and the size of the product is quite small at 30ml but this is ideal for more targeted treatment. I didn't really need it (as it's effects are quite similar to the Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel I already have) but I bought it anyway. I was kind of swept up in it being new and I was totally sucked in by the packaging. I have no regrets though as I've been massaging a couple of drops of this directly onto any scarring and stubborn areas seem to disappear much faster than usual. You can also mix in a couple of drops of this with your usual moisturiser.


Overall I was a bit dubious about how much difference this range could actually make to my skin but having used a few of the products consistently I have noticed improvements. The tone and texture of my skin feels more even and smoother so I'll definitely continue to use products from the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix range.

*samples - read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried anything by Nip + Fab? 

Lesley x