Beauty | NARS Cosmetics Faves


I first dipped my toe into the world of NARS at the beginning of the Summer and now they're my go-to brand. Over the last few months I've amassed a few favourites I've gushed about already on my Instagram account but I thought I'd share them here.



NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint (£30) 
I love this foundation which is strangely described as a tint. This is more than just a tinted moisturiser and the coverage is absolutely beautiful. It's not full coverage but medium and buildable giving a really skin-like finish. The finish is matte enough that I barely have to use any powder afterwards too. This is a winner for my oily skin and whilst I still love the Sheer Glow Foundation (mentioned here) this is definitely my favourite out of the two. You also get 50ml of product in this tube so it goes a lot further than other foundations I've tried.

NARS Dual Intensity Blush (£30) 
I have two shades of the Dual Intensity Blushes - Frenzy (Gold/Orange) and Panic (Fuschia/Pink) and they're like no other blush product I own. You can use them wet or dry and the formula holds up well used either way. They swatch beautifully pigmented from the pan onto my fingers but when applied to the cheeks with a brush the colour comes out very sheer. It's definitely not what I'm used to as it's hard to use too much product with these. None of the makeup brushes I had really worked with this product how I liked so I ended up grabbing the brush NARS created for this product (#23 Wet/Dry Blush Brush). For full colour used dry I find I have to pack the product onto my brush for it to come out as pigmented as I want on the skin. Wet the colour sort of washes over the skin. This blush has a luminous feel and it looks so beautiful as it almost behaves like a stain. The highlight in the Frenzy compact is just so beautiful too. This is one of those products that isn't for everyone but now I know how to use it I couldn't be without it.


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (£22.50)
In one of my videos I asked people to recommend concealers to try and so many of you told me to get this concealer I finally did a few months ago. The formula is so easy to blend and I just need the tiniest amount to cover up any dark spots or redness. I originally got this to conceal/brighten my under eye area but no matter what I do every product I use creases like crazy, including this. I probably need to work on my technique or try a different primer under my eyes but when I figure it out I'm hoping I can minimise the look of my dark circles better. Otherwise this concealer is perfect and I rely on this most when I don't want to wear foundation.

Have you tried anything by NARS? 

Lesley x