Style | Religion Shirt Dress


If my last style posts have indicated anything it's that I've been more comfortable in dresses lately than anything else. My latest purchase is this leaf print dress from Religion Clothing. It was a last-minute, payday-fuelled purchase but I absolutely love it. It's a little too big for me so I may have to give it a little nip and tuck but the oversized style has been helping me keep cool in the heat. I did initially buy this from ASOS (shocker) but it's since disappeared off the site and the only place I've seen it still in stock is here. It's new for AW 2016 so it should pop up on a few other retailers soon!

Dress - Religion Clothing | Shoes - Dorothy Perkins | Watch (Men's) - Ben Sherman | Choker - Missguided 


What have you been wearing lately?

Lesley x