Style | Daisy Dixon Gracie Watch


It's no secret that I'm a hoarder of watches. I tend to prefer affordable, simple designs which I can mix and match with my outfits easily and this has led to me building up quite a large collection of wrist candy. My latest watch is from Daisy Dixon, a British brand with a huge variety of 'trend-led' timepieces. The brand reached out to me at the beginning of the month to try one of their styles and I couldn't resist this 'Gracie' Watch (£55)*.


Despite the array of colourful pieces available, black and gold has always been my favourite combination for accessories so this was easy choice for me. This Gracie style features a super skinny leather strap and matte black dial - it's the daintiest watch I own and feels so light on the wrist. I've had so many compliments on how cute it is! It feels decent quality too for the £55 retail price and it's survived a couple of knocks and scrapes over the past few weeks (in case you hadn't guessed I'm pretty clumsy). 


You can grab this style from the Daisy Dixon website here or you can find their watches in Topshop, ASOS and HSamuel.  

*sample - read my disclaimer here.

What watch brands do you like?

Lesley x