Style | Another ASOS Floral Dress



Can you tell I have a thing for florals currently? I'm usually a monochrome kind of girl but this summer has me wearing all sorts of prints and patterns. This is yet another dress from ASOS which I bought a couple of months ago. It's so easy to dress up and down though I've mostly been wearing it casually with a denim jacket.

This dress has seen a lot of wear as my wardrobe is still fairly small after my big purge at the beginning of year. I've not been buying that many clothes (like I used to) but to make my (working) life easier I've been pretty much getting most of my new fashion buys from ASOS, so expect a lot more ASOS-related posts in future! When I'm not posting here you can see a lot of what I'm wearing/buying/using here.

Dress, Jacket, Shoes, Watch, Bracelet & Filigree Cross Rings - ASOS | Bag - Boopacks | Choker - Regal Rose | Twin Bar Ring - Rebecca Gladstone


*sample - read my disclaimer here.

What have you been wearing lately?

Lesley x