Hair Update | August 2016 [Video]



It's been a while since I sat down for a quick chat on my YouTube channel so I filmed a hair update recently. A lot of you who follow me on Instagram (here) know I've been fully natural since May so this video is really for those who wanted to know what was going on with my hair and whether I was still relaxed/texlaxed. My journey to natural has definitely hasn't been a straight road, there's been a few zigs and zags in there (no pun intended) but I can honestly say I feel a lot happier with my hair now. It feels so freeing not having to worry about the hair growing out of my scalp not matching the lengths! Odd I know but when you've had chemically-treated hair for most of your life it's quite novel accepting (and enjoying) what comes naturally.

The Video

As ever if you have any questions let me know in the comments.


What have you been doing with your hair lately?

Lesley x