Review | ORS Curls Unleashed Leave-In Conditioner


I've tried a lot of Leave-In Conditioners and ORS Curls Unleashed No Boundaries Leave-In Conditioner (£6.39)* is definitely one of the best ones I've come across as it softens my hair and defines even the limpest curls.


The instructions state that this should be applied to damp hair, which I've mostly been following, however I've had great results using this on dry hair too. The best thing about this leave-in is I can usually get away with just using this product. Most of my other leave-in conditioners need some sort of moisturiser, or curl enhancing product on top to stop my hair losing definition easily. I do however have to use a lot of product each time or use it more often as my hair seems to drink this up quickly.

The main ingredients are Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Mango extract and Keratin, and I love most of what's actually in it. It does however contain silicones which isn't ideal considering I've started relying on co-washing more often recently (silicones usually need a thorough sudsing to prevent build-up). I'm not crazy on the scent of this product either. Maybe it's the mango as it's so sickly sweet and overpowering for me. That's the only real problem I have with this Leave-In and it's such a shame as despite being a great product it's really hard to ignore how much I dislike the scent.

Trying this product has definitely piqued my interest in the ORS Curls Unleashed products which are currently available from Boots nationwide and boots.com. There's quite a few different types available and I'm hoping this means the fragrance of the other products are different too. I'm pinning my hopes on the Cocoa & Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner to replace the one here or the Coconut & Honey Hair Milk. It would be great to know if any of you have tried these already!


*sample - read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried ORS Curls Unleashed products?

Lesley x