Ted Baker Brilliance of Beauty


I've always adored the Boots gift sets available during the Christmas season and this year's Ted Baker 'Brilliance of Beauty' offering is just stunning. This gift set features 12 pieces, adorned with pretty rose-gold or crisp white packaging, presented in a floral makeup box. As Boots 'star gift' it's currently retailing at half price for £22.50 (instead of £45) until this Thursday 19th November.


Contents: Eyeliner, Mascara (6ml), Eyelash Curlers, Eye Shadow Compact, Eye Shadow Brush, Blusher Compact, Kabuki Brush, Lipstick, Lip & Cheek Tint (5g), Lip Gloss (6ml) & Nail Polish x2 (9ml each).

I don't have many people to buy for this year so (shamefully) I bought this for myself. I'm calling it an early Birthday present (I'm turning the big 2-5 this week), which makes it okay, right? Without pulling all of the pieces out of the box it isn't entirely clear what the colours of the products included are. There's little guidance on the outer packaging too but I bought it anyway and I'm so happy with what's inside. The lipstick is the perfect peachy tone for me and I love the bronze and golden eyeshadow colours in the included compact. The brushes are a lovely touch too and rounds off a pretty awesome gift for a makeup lover.


Have you tried Ted Baker Beauty?

Lesley x