Review | Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System (Collab)


Today's review post is a little different as I've teamed up with blogger beaut Alisha from alishadandy. We've both been using products from the Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System so check out her thoughts for the shampoo here and in this post I'll be taking a look at the conditioner and masque.


If you didn't know already the Shea Moisture brand is hugely popular in the US and has been developing Shea Butter-based products since 1912. I was sent these products in September and though I have used the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk previously I hadn't tried anything else by the brand before. The two products here are amongst the few products I've used in which I've noticed an instant difference to my hair.

It's easy to see why this collection boasts a 'SuperFruit Nutrient Complex' as each product is made with a blend of Red Raspberry, Ketones, Goji and Acai Guava extracts. These are stated to be rich in anti-aging antioxidants and, along with Marula Oil to help support elasticity and Biotin to strengthen strands, the products are stated to renew tired hair.

SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal Conditioner (£10.99/384ml)*
With one use my hair felt softer, more manageable and this conditioner gave it so much slip! With regular use my hair has seemed more bouncy and shiny. I've used this product both as a co-wash conditioner and as a leave-in (mixed with water in a spray bottle) with great results. The formula is creamy but doesn't weigh hair down and has a sweet fragrance.

SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal Hair Masque (£12.99/340g)*
Masques are amongst my favourite hair products to use and even with high expectations this product did not disappoint. It has a very thick consistency but melted easily through my strands when applied. I usually apply masques for 15-30 minutes with my steamer. I've tried the former and have used the masque alone. Used both ways my hair feels so much more moisturised. This is easily one of the best masques I've used.

Be sure to check out Alisha's thoughts on the Shampoo.


Since October Boots has been stocking the brand, making it more widely available and I'm hoping it'll urge other retailers to follow suit! I've already picked up the Curl & Style Milk again and a few others from the Coconut & Hibiscus line at Boots and I'll be grabbing these two here when they run out.

*sample - read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried Shea Moisture products?

Lesley x