Top 5 Autumn/Fall 2015 Nail Shades


I love nail polish but it rarely makes it on to my fingernails as I don't like the slightest smudging or chipping which can occur after a couple of days of wear. I've recently discovered nail wraps (see here) but I still wear polish on my toes often as I'm less worried about the polish staying 'perfect'. With the change in season it's these tones I've been relying on the most.

From left to right - Seventeen Colour Carnival Nail Polish in Red (023), Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Intense Plum (24), Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Plum (248), Rimmel London Lasting Finish Polish in Block Your Green (700) and KIKO Quick Dry Nail Lacquer in Taupe Brown (816).

Rich tones are usually my go-to for this time of year. Deep plums, purples and earthy browns are typically my favourite colours to wear but I've been loving wearing emerald green recently too. I haven't bought new nail shades in a while as I'm trying to minimise my nail polish collection so these are tried and tested favourites. All of them are easy to apply, last fairly well and are opaque with two coats.


What nail shades do you like to wear this time of year?

Lesley x