Style | New Look 70s Style Maxi Dress


Having sun in London always causes me chaos with with figuring out what to wear as most of my wardrobe accommodates windy, rainy weather. I've loved being able to wear maxis and sandals recently and this split side 70s style dress from New Look is one of my favourites. I love the pattern which works surprisingly well with a number of pieces I have like this off-white blazer from H&M and Carvela Kurt Geiger handbag.


Admittedly as I write this it's muggy but raining and cloudy outside. I ran a few errands earlier in a hooded jacket and all black converse which have seen better days, but I'm hoping to do more outfit posts soon which feature more of my British Summer style.


Dress & Sandals - New Look | Blazer & Necklace- H&M | Belt - Next | Bag - Carvela Kurt Geiger (via ASOS) | Sunglasses - River Island (via ASOS) | Watch - Olivia Burton 

What have you been wearing recently? 

Lesley x