NOTD | Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Polish



I've not been wearing a lot of nail polish lately, and when I have the shades have been dark and autumnal. I decided to switch it up this week with this Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Get It While It's Hot £2.99 which I picked up from Boots.

It's a tanned nude which works perfectly for my skintone. It's quite a summery shade but I couldn't resist as I love a good nude nail polish. It took 2-3 coats to get the finish completely opaque and, whilst I'm usually too impatient to take the time to apply this many coats, the result made it worthwhile.

I did chip the corner of one nail after two days unfortunately but I forgot to apply a top coat to make the polish last longer. Next time I'll try this shade with a glitter topcoat or gold tips to prevent any chips and give my mani a festive twist.


Overall, it's a great colour and a great price so it's a winner for me.

Have you tried anything by Rimmel London?

Lesley x