Hairstyle | Flat Twist Side Bun


I took a few quick snaps of this twisted style which I wore on my birthday last Wednesday. This season's lack of light is really wreaking havoc with my blog pictures. I really don't like the yellow-y hue that comes with taking indoor pictures under generic lighting but I guess that's just how it's going to be for the next couple of months.


To do this style I created a rough parting down the middle of my hair from my forehead all the way to my neck. I then flat twisted each side all the way around my head before gathering the two twists together on the left side of my head to make a messy bun. I wore my hair like this for two days and it was great for keeping my ends moisturised during this cold weather!


How have you been wearing your hair lately?


Lesley x