What I Wore | Primark Black Playsuit


It's already September and I'm sad to see that summer is well and truly over. I didn't have much of a holiday this year but I was able to spend a lovely long weekend in Edinburgh in Scotland at the end of August. It was nice to have a break and I haven't posted much recently as I took an unintended step back from blogging. I think I lost my motivation a little but blogging is something I still enjoy so I'm hoping to post more regularly again soon.

I always want to do more outfit posts on my blog as these are one of my favourite types of posts to see on the blogs I follow. I didn't plan to take pictures of my outfit whilst on holiday but as I had my camera with me I thought it was a good chance to share a little of what I wore in Scotland. 


Packing holiday clothes which are the perfect balance between fashionable and practical can be a tricky task for me, especially when having to fit various outfit options into a cabin-friendly suitcase. I was expecting Scotland to be cold but instead of packing knitwear I stuck to taking one fleece-lined parka to instantly make my outfits, like this black playsuit, more weather-proof. Luckily it was fairly warm (for Scotland) during my stay and I didn't really need such a big coat. This parka was a nice shield against the Scottish wind though and I know it will come in handy when winter kicks in.


This black playsuit from Primark is easy to wear and effortless to dress up or down. As I was wearing this whilst exploring the streets of Edinburgh I wanted to be as comfortable as possible and went for a very casual look. I wore this playsuit with simple accessories and some canvas shoes. 

Playsuit & Belt - Primark | Necklace - Dorothy Perkins | Coat - ASOS | Bag - Mango | Shoes - H&M 

What have you been wearing lately?

Lesley x