Review | Maybelline Color Sensational Nude Lipstick


I've been trying to introduce more nude lip shades into my makeup collection for some time. I was quite excited to see a plethora of nude shades by Maybelline in the Boots store a few weeks ago. I picked up Coffee Craze (£6.99) from the Color Sensational Nude Collection which has seen a lot of wear recently. The lipstick itself looks like malt chocolate but when I put it on my lips it's more of a soft pink, probably due to the natural colour of my lips.


I've always had a slight problem with buying new lipsticks. I often intend to find new colours I haven't tried before and always end up gravitating towards something very similar to what I have already. I've noticed that this lipstick is almost identical to L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Silk but Coffee is Craze is ever so slightly rosier on my lips.


The lipstick is a smooth, soft texture which lasts fairly well throughout the day but it does need a few touch ups. I think it's a great product for the price and would definitely pick up more shades from this collection.


Have you tried anything by Maybelline?

Lesley x